Benefits of Green Tea
• Helps increase calories burning & metabolic rate.
• Helps reduce blood sugar and blood cholesterol.
• High in antioxidant that can prevent blood vessels damage.
• Helps reduce blood clotting, which can prevent both heart attack & stroke.
Steamed Green Tea
The use of steam in fixation, kills off the enzymes in freshly-picked leaves, and halts the oxidation process in a quick and effective way.
This steaming process has a significant effect on capture and retain the nutrients, fragrance, flavour quality.
1. Place a tea bag or tea leaves into a 600ml teapot.
2. Add hot water for 1-2 minutes for first brew.
3. Gradually increase the time for subsequent brewing.
4. May be taken warm or cold.
Net Weight: 3g x 30 Teabags/can
Ingredient: Green Tea
Storage: Keep away from sunlight, heat, moisture and odour.