Health Benefits of Matcha Powder
Matcha Green Tea contains over 100 times more antioxidants than regular green tea. The health benefits of matcha tea exceeds those of green tea because when you drink matcha you ingest the whole leaf, not just the brewed tea.
One glass of matcha is equivalent to 10 glasses of green tea in terms of its nutrition value and antioxidant content. For maximum nutritional benefits, matcha tea is unparalleled.
Matcha Tea - A Nutritious Beverage
• Rich in antioxidants and chlorophyl
• Contains Catechins which is only found in Green Tea
• Zero on the Glycemic Index - will not raise blood glucose levels
• Sugar-free, high in Fibre
• Slimming, anti aging, reduces blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol
1. Measure 1/2 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder into a 250ml mug.
2. Add warm water and briskly whisk until the matcha powder dissolved.
3. It is ready to be serve. Enjoy your tea!
4. May be taken warm or cold.
Net Weight: 35g
Ingredient: Matcha Powder
Product Origin: Japan
Storage: Keep away from sunlight, heat, moisture and odour.