Aged Bing Lang Xiang 032 Liu Bao (2003 Year)
Get a set of Liu Bao Series Collection free gift with free shipping worth RM56.60 with purchase of Aged Bing Lang Xiang Liu Bao (100g)
- Aged Bing Lang Xiang 032 Liu Bao (10g) worth RM9.90
- Zao Xiang 122 Liu Bao (10g) orth RM5.90
- Bing Lang Xiang 025 Liu Bao (10g) orth RM8.90
- Chen Yao Yun Liu Bao (10g) worth RM6.90
- Jia Chang Late Nineties Liu Bao (10g) worth RM15.90
- Shipping Fees worth RM9.00 (Free Shipping only applicable for West Malaysia)
Aged Bing Lang Xiang 032 made by traditional "Double Steamed, Double Pressure" method, after years of aging which made a unique betelnut flavour. The tea liquor is in red and bright, 'Yun' taste thick, strong, sweet aftertaste and long-lasting.
The tea is tangy, the betelnut aroma is full, the throat is fresh and sweet, and the aftertaste is long and refreshing.
Ingredients: Liu Bao Tea Leaves
Storage: Store in dry, cool, shaded, well ventilated and odourless place.