Tea for relaxation, relieving headache, tension & sooth anxiety
Benefits of Lavender
• It can allay tiredness, tension & sooth anxiety
• Stabilise digestive system
• Helpful for a sounding sleep & relives headache
• It is an ideal tea for treating migraine
1. Fill a teapot or mug with half teaspoons of lavender.
2. Add hot water, Steep for 1 - 2 minutes for the first brew.
3. Gradually increase steeping time for subsequent brews.
4. Can add some rock sugar or honey to taste.
5. Can be mixed with jasmine or rose tea also.
6. You can add a little to cold lemonade.
7. Can be taken warm or cold.
Net Weight: 20g
Storage: Keep away from sunlight, heat, moisture and odour.